NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The ‘ShadyXV Giveaway’ (“Sweepstakes”) begins on 11/21/2014 at 2:00 PM (EST) and ends on 12/01/2014 at 5:00 PM (EST) (the “Promotion Period”). There will be five grand prize winners drawn on December 1ST 2014 (the “Drawing Date”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant (an “Entrant”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Drew Estate LLC (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries (the “Entries”) and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the continental United States and District of Columbia who are 21 years or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws, rules and regulations. The Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and accepts these Sweepstakes rules which are final and binding.
3. Winner Selection: The winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in random drawings from among all eligible Entries received at the conclusion of the Drawing Date (5:00PM). The random drawing will be conducted at the conclusion of the applicable Drawing Date by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. The winners need not be present. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winners will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the random drawing. Winners must accept the prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively the “Prize Claim Documents”).
4. Prize: The winners selected at random on the Drawing Dates shall receive: (1) ShadyXV t-shirt, (1) ShadyXV cap, and (1) ShadyXV crewneck (the “Prize”). Approximate retail value (“ARV”) is $117.
Only one Prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a Prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the Prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the Prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any Prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Winner is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use.
The Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within United States. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize.
5. Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by signing into the entry form and entering the information. The entry form can be found on the following website at http://shadyxvcigars.com.
Any Entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, photocopied, programmed or similar methods will be void. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any Prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be received by the end of the Drawing Date in order to participate.
6. Privacy: All Entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
7. Release and Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and for any reason, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Sweepstakes, and select the winner(s) from the eligible Entries received prior to the modification, suspension, or cancellation.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Promotion Entities (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Sweepstakes or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of Sweepstakes submissions, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (4), late, lost, undeliverable, or damaged mail; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. Each winner also further acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law relative to any prize or this Sweepstakes including but not limited to quality, condition or fitness for a particular purpose. If for any reason a participant’s submission is confirmed to have been erroneously lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, participant’s sole remedy is another submission and thereby another entry into the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated prize shall be awarded.
8. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts located in the State of Florida, U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida, U.S.A. or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida, U.S.A.
9. Winner’s List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Drew Estate LLC c/o: ShadyXV Giveaway at 12415 SW 136th Ave Suite 7 Miami, FL 33186. Request must be received no later than November 30, 2014.
10. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Drew Estate LLC, 12415 SW 136th Ave Suite 7 Miami, FL 33186, contact email: email@example.com